1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thread catchers....


several people have remarked on thread catcher making being addictive...

... it is ....


... especially if you have difficulty working out fabric requirements .....


...  a larger size 'scrap catcher' got made too!!!


Righto, Gotto Go... cool place to seek out.... I may be having a meltdown .....

 Fiona Bubz

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ummm. Yes definitely, Fiona. lol. Should never be any loose threads around your place.

Susan said...

Gosh is that 12 + a large one I see?

Anonymous said...

go girl you are a pocket rocket,great work Fiona.xx

Annie said...

My name is Fiona, and I am a Thread Catcher addict ;-) Lovely fabrics....what will you do with them all?

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

They look fantastic Fiona but I think I might have to stop at my shoe bag so this "addiction" doesn't take hold! lol hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great........you did get the thread catcher fever........12 OMG......

Love Bears All Things said...

I love them and I'm now looking for a pattern so I can make some. They'll make great gifts.
Mama Bear

Solstitches said...

Wow! That must have been some production line you had going there.
Love your basket collection.
Margaret

FloS said...

Waow !! it is serious !!! and January is not finished !!
Florence

Noela said...

Wow, you have been busy Fiona. Great work. Hugs....

Pat said...

Oh wow, they are lovely!

Wendy said...

my goodness! You have been a very busy girl!

Maria said...

OMG I hope you have stopped now Fiona....LOL

Jan said...

Are you over your addiction now,Fiona??? Your fabrics are all so gorgeous - you must have a lovely stash.

Jude said...

WOW that is a lot of thread catchers