With an evening home alone (peaceful, yet strangely quiet) I managed to finish the January project! I originally had plans to make something a little bigger using this stitchery, but the fabric I wanted to use was a bit too small for those ideas, and besides, Anni's stitchery is so cute it just had to become a mini-quilt.
|Pattern and project.|
My pattern finally arrived on Wednesday! I've barely had time to glance at it, but I'm thinking of using fabric mostly from my stash for this one. (I'll have to see how far I get, before having to buy more.) I'm also considering doing some adjustments to the finished size of the quilt (I'm feeling a little limited by the space of our apartment), but these thoughts are too early to see if gets put into action or not. First things first - I'm going to start cutting the background fabric for the February parts soon (celebrating a birthday in the family this weekend, so might not have that much time sewing/cutting).
My mom is anxiously awaiting her pattern in the mail (she ordered it on the same day as I did, but it hadn't arrived yesterday). I hope it arrives soon.