1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Saturday, January 12, 2013

swapping?????

Hi SAL 
Just a thought.............I realise lots of girls are waiting on Red Home books.......

.......should I swap Feb and March projects around or leave as is????
March is from Some Kind of Wonderful..........

I'll go with the majority of comments here so please tell me what you think over the weekend...............
Hope you are staying cool...........
1pm it was 42degC at my place.........supposed to be 45...............
Snow girls send some cool air to Australia................
Chookyblue


25 comments:

Marilyn said...

I am happy with whatever is decided. I do have Red Home, but dont have SKoW yet. But if I need it sooner than March I can order it shortly.

Simone Harding said...

My copy of Red Home should be at the post office with all my other mail being held until I get home. So I am happy with whatever you choose.

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

No strong feelings either way.

Susan said...

No strong feelings either way.

Fiona said...

My personal preference is to keep as it is... but am flexible...
Hugz

Dot said...

Thank goodness Victoria has a nice cool weekend. Very pleasant relief.

I am waiting for all 3 books so doesn't matter to me. I'm not very patient either. LOL!

Lolastitchida said...

I have traced the stitchery for the bag and started stitching, but I am good with whatever is decided!

Bizzy Martine said...

I'm good with wathever is deceided

Annie said...

My Red Home is on order - Sarah is waiting on a delivery, but sounds like it will most likely be next week. I'm not minding.....and its still 6 weeks until the END of Feb.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I've already pulled my fabrics for Feb but happy with what ever is chosen

Carme said...

Hola, me encantaria seguir el sal 2013 me puedes incluir en él
Gracia

unparelldecoses@gmail.com

http://unparelldecoses.blogspot.com.es/

Besos
Carme

Unknown said...

Hi Chookie, unfortunately the books that I ordered Red Home and Tis The season is over. I bought them from HomePatch.com.au but do not know when they will tell me.
I'd like to make the thread catcher and I would like to kindly ask if someone can send me the pattern to make it.
Unfortunately I do not know if I can participate in the Sal February whit the Red Home if the book don't arrived:-(
Thank you for your patience and happy week end, Emanuela

FloS said...

i send you a HUGE wave of fresh air !!!
As I have the 2 books I will follow your decision whatever you choose !
Hugs
Florence

De said...

Well if a lot are still waiting on the Red Home book then maybe it would be good to swap but it doesnt really matter to me! We are committed to doing most of the projects anyway so perhaps just a bit of leeway for those that dont have the Red Home book - maybe they could just swap theirs around.

De said...

Well if a lot are still waiting on the Red Home book then maybe it would be good to swap but it doesnt really matter to me! We are committed to doing most of the projects anyway so perhaps just a bit of leeway for those that dont have the Red Home book - maybe they could just swap theirs around.

Ana Maria said...

Hi SAL

I´m still waiting for my 3 books... they are on the way from NZ to Portugal, near, no?
Meanwhile Idakel - Kraftier found SKofW and we can go on with the Shoe Bags. I´ve already done 3 thread or whatever catchers, each of a size, none of the correct I´m sure, since I don´t know which is. Hope SAL keeps as it is, even with some delay...

Ana Maria said...

It´s Isabel......!Sorry!

Jan said...

I have all the books - happy to swap projects (or not) - whatever you decide is fine by me. Back to my stitching!

Noela said...

Will be happy to go with whatever is decided as I have just got my SKOW book in the mail. Hugs...

Pat said...

I'm still waiting on the red home book and I really don't think I will get it on time.
I do have March's project already done.

Wendy said...

whatever you decide will be fine with me.

kraftier said...

Hi!
Me and Ana Maria are still waiting for the books , but i manage to find a book ( SKW) at a local store . so this week i will do the shoe bag .I don't understand why is taking so long to the package arrive from New Zeland.
and chooky here is so cold ....lets Swap you send me warn and i some cold!

Sonia said...

happy to go with the flow!!

Chookyblue...... said...

I'll leave this as is.......no change.