1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Come on Peg-where are you at.

Oops when i stitched my 2 rows together something wasnt right and then i realized i forgot to trim back the blocks from my 1st row,so some reverse stitching had to happen.

I have pulled the 1st row apart and now have redone it so its full steam ahead now.








Below i have done this much of the 3rd row and my next 2 blocks are drawn out,my grand-daughter is loving this quilt so far and has ask me to put her dog under the tree instead of the cat.
cheers shez xx

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Well done Shez.........another update for the sidebar........so hows the sidekick going????
Glad all the reverse stitching is done........

Anonymous said...

:)

Wendy said...

this is coming along nicely Peg.

Chookyblue...... said...

gosh I thought Peg would have seen this by now and commented........maybe she's hiding.......or working really hard on her SKofW.......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

No I am not hiding...LOL...Well done Shez, looks fantastic, I really need to get a move on I think.....

Anonymous said...

comeon Peggy we have a challenge on,lol.Let me see what you are up to.xx

Susan said...

Go Peg go!!!

Simone Harding said...

Well done Shez. Who is going to cross that finish line first. Shez or Peg.

FloS said...

Great progresses Shez !! You can do it !!
Florence

Fiona said...

looking awesome...
Hugz

Jude said...

Looking good. waiting to see it finished as I like the colours you have used, nice and bright