1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Thursday, January 10, 2013

NO REPLY

Hi Girls
If you want to sign up for the SAL you must change your settings so you are not "no reply"
There is a link here to tell you how to change it. 
Sorry but it to much stuffing around trying to find your blog and contact you back. Some of you are part of several blogs so which one if the one I need to click into............
SORRY I can't contact you
So once you change your settings maybe leave a new comment here and I can reply to you then. If you don't get a reply from me or Susan within 24-48hrs it means you are probably no reply.
Roberta
Pepe
Anita 
Ester
Emanuela
you are all no reply.

Also while we are at it Pat your emails are bouncing back.
I will post this so that it stays at the top for a day or so..........

Thanks Chookyblue..............


12 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I was a reply blogger then I changed to no reply when I changed to google plus.
I am not sure if this happened to the above ladies.

It was a frustrating time trying to change it.

Frederika said...

Thanks for sharing.
I did not know how to change.
Frederika

pepepatchwork said...

Chooky, I can't change it: I have no page like the one you posted on your blog and two days ago I tryed to change impostations... since then, I have a loto of problems in charging immagines... :(

Unknown said...

Hi Chooky, I had tried to change but I'm not sure:-(
Thank you
Emanuela

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

I also do not have the same dashboard as you do.
I also can't add photos at the moment. I read that recently that are having problems with the new look blogger.
I will keep trying. Thankyou

Ester said...

Hi
Chooky, I will try, right now i cannot see the same screen.. But any how my email is ester.escoda@me.com

Many thanks
Ester

Cinoux said...

Hello
Is it possible to register for sal?
thank you very much

cottonreel said...

I would like to buy th Sal book . I live in England , last year I got in touch with Natalie , she told me where to get the Tis the Season book in England , I made my T,the S , qluit . I walso want the red house book ,
Please help

Pat said...

Hi Chooky,

Hopefully I've got the email issue fixed now :0)
Thx
Pat

Pat said...

If you can't add photos to your blog, update to google chrome and it will fix your problem.

Roberta said...

CHOOKY, I am sorry for not getting back to you, working on a major stitching seminar and just haven't had a moment to myself. As much as I want to join in I think I will forego this round. So sorry, but will watch and enjoy everyone's projects.

pepepatchwork said...

Chooky, I added my mail on my blog manually, not trough the dashborad... is it the same thing? Does it match?